By: Mike Drake6 min read
- Arrival – Our staff arrive on time and in uniform with our branding, providing punctual and professional cleaning at every scheduled clean.
- Inspection – We then take into account any risks involved, putting together a plan of action for your site which considers staff, visitors and our team themselves.
- Protect working area – We’ll prepare and protect the immediate area by cordoning it off, including diverting walking paths.
- Clean low and high levels – Now we can carry out the cleaning, including disinfection and sterilisation of all areas to deliver a quality service. This helps to promote cleanliness and prevents cross contamination in many industries.
- Finishing touches – We carry out any necessary finishing touches to ensure your premises are well looked after, e.g polishing.
- Final inspection – Our team check that all areas have been tackled and have the customer sign the work off as complete.